Re: Downloading of test data

Antonio Valentino <antonio.valentino@tiscali.it> writes:

> The dataset needed for automatic testing in a satellite image.
> It is part of a sample/demo dataset provided by the European Space
> Agency.

Please show us the URL to inform the discussion better.

> Although data are available for free download I don't know if
> re-distribution is allowed and in which terms.

Check for its copyright terms. If it's not within the tarball, ask
whoever you think might be authoritative for that information.

In the absence of explicit permission to redistribute, you'll need to
omit it and not use it in the package build process. (So please try hard
to get free-software license terms to it for all recipients.)

--
 \       “Working out the social politics of who you can trust and why |
  `\      is, quite literally, what a very large part of our brain has |