Re: RFS: l2tp-ipsec-vpn

Hi Werner,

On Tue, Aug 02, 2011 at 07:20:27AM +0200, Werner Jaeger wrote:
> thank you so much for this review.
>
> I addressed and solved all the issues and uploaded the changes to
> mentors.debian.net.
>
> BTW I'm still looking for a sponsor to upload this package.
> > http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/l/l2tp-ipsec-vpn/l2tp-ipsec-vpn_1.0.0-1.dsc

Having another look at this updated version I see that your depends still
lists "l2tp-ipsec-vpn-daemon" which has an ITP (now RFP) but no package in
Debian.

Apart from that the construction with nbproject in debian/rules looks a bit
unusual but still ok. Yet as you're upstream I wonder why this dependency is
not put into upstream makefiles.

If you want we can put l2tp-ipsec-vpn into NEW first, but it won't be
installable withtout l2tp-ipsec-vpn-daemon. How far is your ITP w.r.t.
actually producing a package?

--
Best regards,
Kilian