Re: RFS: wizznic

Hi Edgar,

On Wed, Jul 27, 2011 at 03:44:01PM -0500, Edgar Antonio Palma de la Cruz wrote:
> I am looking for a sponsor for my package "wizznic".
[...]
> It has 2 type of --pedantic notice:
> P: wizznic source: source-contains-prebuilt-windows-binary
> P: wizznic source: source-contains-prebuilt-binary
> I'm already contact the upstream for this issues, and he said that a next
> release would be more cleaner, because this is a preview version.

Without any further review - this will need to be repackaged as DFSG-free
for an upload. It cannot be uploaded in this shape. Sorry.

So please either repack or wait for that new upstream release without any
binary blobs (yes, any - that are not game data like level-packs and
images which are obviously not usefully available in another "source"
format).

--
Best regards,
Kilian