Re: What is needed to upload a package as DM?

Thanks for your replies!

On Tue, Jul 26, 2011 at 9:06 PM, Ryan Kavanagh <ryanakca@kubuntu.org> wrote:
> Have you tried replying to the email and asking ftp-masters what went
> wrong? I had a similar issue last week and they told me that the issue
> was caused by a space before the comma in the Uploaders field of a
> previous upload. They should be able to help you out.

Though I think I might have some basic mistake...
anyway, I have tried to do so now.

On Tue, Jul 26, 2011 at 9:12 PM, David Kalnischkies
<kalnischkies@gmail.com> wrote:
>> $ egrep '(Allowed|KURA)' yaskkserv_0.4.0-5.dsc
>> Maintainer: KURASHIKI Satoru <lurdan@gmail.com>
>> Dm-Upload-Allowed: yes
> Aren't fields in "Deb 822" format case-sensitive?
> (They are at least if it comes to Packages files and co.)

I've checked my source dir and generated source package, and
found that all *.dsc seems to have such capitalized fields.
(debian/control's DM-Upload-Allowed -> dsc.'s Dm-Upload-Allowed)