Re: What is needed to upload a package as DM?

Hi,

Hi, On Tue, Jul 26, 2011 at 08:30:03PM +0900, Satoru KURASHIKI wrote:
> I'm trying to upload a package to incoming queue as DM, but it fails.
>
> > Reject Reasons: lurdan@gmail.com is not in Maintainer or Uploaders
> > of source package yaskkserv

Have you tried replying to the email and asking ftp-masters what went
wrong? I had a similar issue last week and they told me that the issue
was caused by a space before the comma in the Uploaders field of a
previous upload. They should be able to help you out.

Kind regards,
Ryan