Re: RFS: xxxterm (updated package)

On Thu, Jul 28, 2011 at 09:17:35AM +0200, Kilian Krause wrote:

> obviously there is still some problem with the expo.debian.net. I can
> download the *.dsc but none of the *.tar.gz. Can you put it on
> mentors.d.n for the time being?
>
> Thanks!
>
> --
> Best regards,
> Kilian

Hi,

Here's the link to the mentors.d.n:

http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/x/xxxterm/xxxterm_1.425-2.dsc

Anyway, I guess the issue was not with expo.d.n but with my package.  When
I tried to upload the package to mentors, I received an error email:

 Your .dsc file (xxxterm_1.425-2.dsc) mentions a file named
 'xxxterm_1.425.orig.tar.gz' which is part of the source package. But this
 file is neither present in our repository yet nor did you upload it.
 Please make sure your upload contains this file next time and try again.

So, I figured out (#debian-mentors) that I had to build the package with
-sa option :)

Anyway, thanks for you time Kilian.

Cheers,
--