Re: RFS: hashalot

* Adam Borowski <kilobyte@angband.pl>, 2011-07-26, 13:32:
I'd like to ask for a sponsor for an update to hashalot (a tool needed by cryptsetup, obsolete nowadays but some folks still use it).

There's just one minor documentation fix, but I also nuked the whole
debian/rules replacing it with oh-so-long dh two liner.

Did you verify that your new d/rules does everything that the old one did?

http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/h/hashalot/hashalot_0.3-6.dsc

Rather than "debhelper (>= 8.0.0)" I'd simply use "debhelper (>= 8)". That way the build-dependency will be satisfied by debhelper 8.0.0~bpo50+2, which is currently in backports/lenny.

You bumped debian/compat, bumped standards version, added Homepage field - none of these things are documented in the changelog.

--
Jakub Wilk