RFS: kamerka

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "kamerka".

* Package name    : kamerka
  Version         : 0.8.1-1
  Upstream Author : Sebastian Krzyszkowiak <dos@dosowisko.net>
* URL             : http://dos1.github.com/kamerka/
* License         : GPLv2+
  Section         : kde

It builds these binary packages:
kamerka    - shiny photo taking application

The upload would fix these bugs: 629218, 634074

My motivation for maintaining this package is: I'm author of this
application and I would like to add it to Debian repositories. I find
it to be my first step to join Debian project, as I'm using it for few
years and I love it (by the way, thanks for your great job!), so in
future I would also like to help with maintaining some other packages.

This is new mainstream version of Kamerka, but it also has fixes in
packaging for 0.6-1 proposed here incorporated.

main contrib non-free
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/k/kamerka/kamerka_0.8.1-1.dsc

Please CC me when replying - thanks in advance!

Kind regards
 Sebastian Krzyszkowiak