RFS: ttf-staypuft (updated package)

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 0.04-5 of my package "ttf-staypuft".

It builds these binary packages:
ttf-staypuft - Stay-Puft free TrueType font

But it has a --pedantic notice; no-upstream-changelog
I already contact the upstream and it answer that maybe in next release.
The homepage doesn't show a note of any older version.

The upload would fix these bugs: 635072 (defoma-removal).

- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/t/ttf-staypuft/ttf-staypuft_0.04-5.dsc

Kind regards
 Tony Palma

--