Re: RFS: minidlna (updated package and FTBFS fix)

Hi Fernando,

Fernando Lemos wrote:
> 2011/7/22 Kilian Krause <kilian@debian.org>:
> > On Fri, Jul 22, 2011 at 12:36:51PM +0200, Benoît Knecht wrote:
> >> I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 1.0.21+dfsg-1 of my
> >> package "minidlna".
> >> - dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/m/minidlna/minidlna_1.0.21+dfsg-1.dsc
> >
> > 1. Your upoad uses a tarball that's not identical to upstream's one. Please
> >   consider adding a get-orig-tarball target to debian/rules to verify what
> >   steps are required to generate it.
>
> Please take no offense, Benoît. But in such a case, Kilian, can you be
> sure the source hasn't been tampered with? I'd feel rather
> unconfortable otherwise.

I did "tamper" with the source, in the sense that I replaced the
non-free icons.c file. This is documented in debian/copyright. I'm not
sure what kind of tampering you're worried about, but you can easily
check that no other file from upstream was modified.

Cheers,

--
Benoît Knecht