Re: RFS: minidlna (updated package and FTBFS fix)

Salut Benoît,

On Fri, Jul 22, 2011 at 12:36:51PM +0200, Benoît Knecht wrote:
> I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 1.0.21+dfsg-1 of my
> package "minidlna".
> - dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/m/minidlna/minidlna_1.0.21+dfsg-1.dsc

1. Your upoad uses a tarball that's not identical to upstream's one. Please
   consider adding a get-orig-tarball target to debian/rules to verify what
   steps are required to generate it.

2. The 1.0.20+dfsg-2 never made it into Debian. Changes generated
   accordingly. Please double check next time.

3. Your patches don't use DEP-3 headers. It would be nice to have them to
   see which of those have already been pushed upstream etc..

Anyway, built, signed, uploaded.

Thanks!

--
Best regards,