RFS: mosquitto

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "mosquitto". It has already
been sponsored once - this is an updated version. The new version
fixes bug 632589 and bumps the upstream version to the latest version.

* Package name    : mosquitto
 Version         : 0.11.3-1
 Upstream Author : Roger Light <roger@atchoo.org>
* URL             : http://mosquitto.org/
* License         : BSD
 Section         : net

It builds these binary packages:
libmosquitto0 - MQTT version 3.1 client library
libmosquitto0-dev - MQTT version 3.1 client library, development files
libmosquittopp0 - MQTT version 3.1 client C++ library
libmosquittopp0-dev - MQTT version 3.1 client C++ library, development files
mosquitto - MQTT version 3.1 compatible message broker
mosquitto-clients - Mosquitto command line clients
python-mosquitto - MQTT version 3.1 client library, python bindings

main contrib non-free
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/m/mosquitto/mosquitto_0.11.3-1.dsc

Lintian run as "lintian -iIE --pedantic" gives the following output:

W: mosquitto source: debhelper-overrides-need-versioned-build-depends
(>= 7.0.50~)
N:
N:    The override targets facility in debhelper, involving debian/rules
N:    targets that begin with "override_dh_", was introduced in a later
N:    version of debhelper than the package Build-Depends on. The package
N:    Build-Depends should be updated to require at least debhelper 7.0.50.
N:    Giving the version followed by ~ is recommended so that backports will
N:    satisfy the dependency.
N:
N:    lenny was released with debhelper version 7.0.15, so every package that
N:    assumes a newer version should explicitly declare so for the sake of
N:    lenny backports.
N:
N:    Refer to the dh(1) manual page for details.
N:
N:    Severity: normal, Certainty: certain

I would be grateful if someone uploaded this package for me.

Thanks,

Roger