Re: how to get people to run lintian on their packages

* Arno Töll <debian@toell.net>, 2011-07-09, 11:13:
Automatically running code from random people sounds rather risky to me.
And now you're even giving them root rights! I suppose this is out of the question.

Well, this is not necessarily a problem. There are enough possibilities to come over this problem, similarly to the official Debian build infrastructure (sbuild/wanna-build).

Ahem. Our buildd infrastructure might not not be a best example of doing things securely.

--
Jakub Wilk