Re: RFS: trophy (Adopted and updated package)

Hi Andreas,

On Tue, 2011-07-05 at 20:06 +0200, Andreas Moog wrote:
> On 07/05/2011 08:18 AM, Kilian Krause wrote:
>
> > On Mon, 2011-07-04 at 17:12 +0200, Andreas Moog wrote:
> >> New version uploaded to mentors and pushed to
> >> git://anonscm.debian.org/pkg-games/trophy.git (Note that I put the
> >> pkg-games team as maintainer and myself as Uploader).
> >
> > The current version that's on mentors.d.n has "Maintainer: Andreas Moog"
> > still (and no Uploaders). Can you please check that this is indeed the
> > latest version?
>
> Now it is the latest version, I simply forgot to dput ;-)

As your orig.tar.gz didn't match up with the one on upstream's site,
I've replaced the file with the one that is available for public
download - the contents seem to be identical.

And regarding dh-autoreconf I'll have your word for it that when things
break you'll step up and see to fixing it.

One minor issue, your debian/copyright had a paragraph jump with "."
without the whitespace instead of " ." which would be required. I've
also corrected that.

Apart from these two: Built, signed, uploaded.

Thanks for your work!

--
Best regards,
Kilian