Re: RFS: tsung (2nd try)

Hello Benoît,

2011/6/30 Benoît Knecht <benoit.knecht@fsfe.org>:
> Ignace Mouzannar wrote:
>> * License         : GPL-2
>                      ^^^^^
> Parts of the code use the Erlang Public License v1.1 (based on the
> Mozilla Public License v1.0); is this license compatible with the GPL-2
> (I know the MPL isn't)?

My RFS just mentions the GPL-2 license as most of the files present in
the package are licensed under it.

I have spent quite some time writing the debian/copyright file [1]; it
mentions all the different licenses used inside the package.

I might have missed something; should two licenses be compatible in
order to use them both inside a single package (considering each one
applies to a distinct set of files [1])?

Cheers,
 Ignace M

[1] debian/copyright file attached