Re: RFS: doctrine (updated package, fixes security issue already addressed in stable-security)

Hi Michael,

On 06/25/2011 10:57 PM, Michael Tautschnig wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Thanks a lot for keeping this package up-to-date (and sorry for sponsorship
> taking so long as part of this process...). It's now reviewed, built, and
> uploaded.

Great! Thanks a lot :)

> Just one note, which rather concerns upstreams sources: all the files are dated
> year 1970...

Sorry, my fault for relying in a regular (without options) lintian run. This is a regression, it was
fixed on upstream's 1.2.3. Some time ago i filled a bug report about this [1] and there was even a
fix for it in previous package versions. I'll try to re-forward it.

Thanks again, cheers

[1] http://www.doctrine-project.org/jira/browse/DC-804