Re: RFS: angband (updated package, 2nd try)

Hi,

> Dear mentors,
>
> I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 1:3.2.0-1
> of my package "angband".
>
> It builds these binary packages:
> angband    - A single-player, text-based, dungeon simulation game.
>
> The package is not lintian clean. There is one warning about >50% arch-independent
> data in /usr/share/angband. I am happy to build a separate angband-data package
> if someone will mentor me. This warning has been present in many previous versions
> of angband and has not prevented uploading.

[...]

As otherwise the package changes look really fine, I've built and uploaded this
version. What exactly is it that you need mentoring with in splitting this data
part out?

Despite my upload I'm slightly wondering whether you do have stronger ties with
the Debian Games team or not? It might be very worthwhile to join forces with
them and have future versions sponsored by them. That said,
pkg-games-devel@lists.alioth.d.o appears to be the much more active list in that
area...

Best regards,
Michael