Re: RFS: BashBurn

Hi Andreas,

I finally found the time to review this package. I'd like to see a few changes
before sponsoring its upload, however.

> Dear mentors,
>
> I am looking for a sponsor for my package "bashburn".
>
> * Package name    : bashburn
>   Version         : 3.0.1-1
>   Upstream Author : Anders Lindén <anders.linden@gmail.com>
> * URL             : http://bashburn.dose.se/
> * License         : GPL-2
>   Section         : utils
>
> It builds these binary packages:
> bashburn   - A utility to simplify cd/dvd burning at the command line

Two general comments:

- Why does this package declare Conflicts: with mybashburn!?!?
- I understand that this is not a formal requirement, but it would be helpful if
  upstream added copyright and license information to the source files.

Hmm, not quite:

I: bashburn source: quilt-patch-missing-description manpage_name_tag.patch
I: bashburn source: quilt-patch-missing-description hardcode_BBROOTDIR.patch
I: bashburn source: quilt-patch-missing-description debian_specific_paths.patch
I: bashburn source: debian-watch-file-is-missing
W: bashburn: description-synopsis-starts-with-article
I: bashburn: hyphen-used-as-minus-sign usr/share/man/man1/bashburn.1.gz:41
I: bashburn: hyphen-used-as-minus-sign usr/share/man/man1/bashburn.1.gz:59
I: bashburn: hyphen-used-as-minus-sign usr/share/man/man1/bashburn.1.gz:135
I: bashburn: hyphen-used-as-minus-sign usr/share/man/man1/bashburn.1.gz:141
I: bashburn: spelling-error-in-manpage usr/share/man/man1/bashburn.1.gz programms programs

[...]
> I know this package is missing a watch file, but I'm unable to create
> one. If anybody could help me with that It'd be greatly appreciated. The
> web server that holds the files does not permit directory listings, and
> the URL on the download page does not contain any version info.

[...]

Hmm, the best I can propose is to speak to upstream; one simple solution might
be that they revive their sourceforge file hosting. One workaround, however,
exists: use their SVN:

version=3
http://svn.inf.sgsp.edu.pl/svn/bashburn/releases/ (\d+.*)/

Seems to do just fine.