RFS: cityhash - family of non-cryptographic hash functions for strings

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "cityhash".

* Package name    : cityhash
  Version         : 1.0.2-1
  Upstream Author : Geoff Pike and Jyrki Alakuijala (Google, Inc.)
* URL             : http://code.google.com/p/cityhash/
* License         : Expat
  Section         : libs

It builds these binary packages:
libcityhash-dev - family of non-cryptographic hash functions for strings (dev files)
libcityhash0 - family of non-cryptographic hash functions for strings

The upload would fix these bugs: 627620 (ITP)

My motivation for maintaining this package is: The cityhash algorithms have
been proved to outperform other similar algorithms like MurmurHash in many
situations, and the library is really easy to use. I think it would be a
valuable addition to the Debian archive.

- Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/c/cityhash/cityhash_1.0.2-1.dsc

Kind regards
 Alessandro Ghedini