Re: RFS: doctrine (updated package, ping)

On Sun, May 29, 2011 at 10:27:01AM +0200, Federico Giménez Nieto wrote:

Hi,

> I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 1.2.4-1
> of my package "doctrine".

I'm not sure how the .orig.tar.gz has been generated (didn't digg deeper)
but it contains a lot of 1970's files which will result in an auto-reject
by ftp-master.

Beside that I would like to lobby for dev-ref 6.2.2 and change s/Tool/tool
in the short description.

Rest seems to be fine at a first glance. Since this is team maintained I
wonder if there isn't someone from the team with some more experience in
the area to sponsor the upload?

Sven
--
And I don't know much, but I do know this:
With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.