Re: RFS: stx-btree (updated package)

On Thursday 19 May 2011 16:54:15 Ury Stankevich wrote:
> On Wed, May 18, 2011 at 7:42 PM, George Danchev <danchev@spnet.net> wrote:
> > As a start your debian/changelog does not mention that a patch was
> > dropped since it has been applied upstream. It is not a big deal in that
> > particular case, but changelog entries are meant to be read by a much
> > broader audience, than sponsoree and sponsor set.
> >
> > So, yes, expected behavior is to document every single change, since
> > users draw conclusions we can hardly predict upon a release.
>
> Hi,

Hi,

> i had uploaded an updated version.
> (add changelog entry about merged patch, restored patch for configure )

Package looks good, though I'd like to:

1) drop quilt from Build-Depends.
2) finally use upstream's bz2 tarball, instead of me diffing your orig.tar.gz
against it to be sure nothing has been changed by accident.

See, FAQ #2 and #5 at:
http://wiki.debian.org/Projects/DebSrc3.0

Fine with you?

> ps: please, CC'me on reply.

CC'ed.

--
pub 4096R/0E4BD0AB <people.fccf.net/danchev/key pgp.mit.edu>