Packaging Feedback

Hi,

It would be great if someone could give me feedback on my python-llfuse
package:

* Package name    : python-llfuse
  Version         : 0.31-1
  Upstream Author : Nikolaus Rath <Nikolaus@rath.org>
* URL             : http://code.google.com/p/python-llfuse/
* License         : LGPL
  Section         : python

It builds these binary packages:
python-llfuse - Python bindings for the low-level FUSE API
python-llfuse-dbg - Python bindings for the low-level FUSE API

I am working on resolving the uselessly linked libdl and librt issues
that dpkg-shlibdeps warns about, please pretend that those have already
been fixed :-).

- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/p/python-llfuse/python-llfuse_0.31-1.dsc

Best,

   -Nikolaus