Re: RFS: kildclient (updated packages, fixes FTBS)

On Fri, May 13, 2011 at 05:56:23PM -0300, Eduardo M KALINOWSKI wrote:
> Anyway, if some DD is thinking about uploading this package, please
> wait. I've submitted a quick fix for the FTBS bug 555000 to Dominic
> Hargreaves as per his offer in that bug report, so I'll prepare a new
> version soon.
I'm a DD and work on a "competitor" to kildclient (mudlet) but we're all
one big happy FOSS family here so when you get it sorted out let me
know.

Also, have you read the email regarding the perl transistion as
kildclient uses perl? It might be worthwhile waiting for that to settle
down first.

> pkg-config files for gtk+ will not list so many libraries as
> dependencies (that aren't really dependencies)?
There doesn't seem to be a simple fix for gtk's dependency bloat.

 - Craig
--
Craig Small VK2XLZ    http://www.enc.com.au/       csmall at : enc.com.au
Debian GNU/Linux      http://www.debian.org/       csmall at : debian.org