Re: RFS: kildclient (updated packages, fixes FTBS)

Hi Eduardo,

First of all, I'm not a DD so I can't upload it. But here are some things I've
found.

On 05/08/2011 08:42 PM, Eduardo M KALINOWSKI wrote:

> Dear mentors,
>
> I am looking for a sponsor for my package "kildclient".
>
> * Package name    : kildclient
>   Version         : 2.11.0-1
>   Upstream Author : me (Eduardo M Kalinowski)
> * URL             : http://kildclient.sourceforge.net/
> * License         : GPL-2+
>   Section         : games
>
> It builds these binary packages:
> kildclient     - powerful MUD client with a built-in Perl interpreter
> kildclient-doc - powerful MUD client with a built-in Perl interpreter
> - manual
>
> The package is lintian clean, and builds in pbuilder.

Actually, It's not:

W: kildclient source: format-3.0-but-debian-changes-patch

debian/patches/debian-changes-2.11.0-1 contains the changes from overwriting
configu.guess. You can use the the scripts from autotools-dev to perform this
task for you. Have a look at dh_autotools-dev_updateconfig(1) and
dh_autotools-dev_restoreconfig(1).

And concerning the dpkg-shlibdeps warnings you could consider linking with
-Wl,--as-needed.

Kind regards,
--
Sebastian Ramacher