Re: RFS: cdpr (updated package)

On Thu, May 12, 2011 at 7:25 AM, Sven Hoexter <sven@timegate.de> wrote:

>> http://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/maint-guide/dother.en.html#compat
>
> That will be almost ever outdated. See man 7 debhelper somewhere near
> the end about the compatiblity level and the changes.

Sure.

>> >  A minor point is that you reference /usr/share/common-licenses/GPL
>> >  which is not necessarily GPL2+ but still not totaly wrong if you make use
>> >  of the '+'. Opinion may vary on that one.
>>
>> lintian --pedantic complained. I pinged d-devel before and didn't get
>> a clear answer, IIRC.
>
> I'm not sure if there will ever be a final answer to such questions. I don't
> mind it if you use it this way.

I decided to set it to GPL-2. It gets rid of the lintian message and
is also a bit clearer.

I've made the relevant changes and re-uploaded to mentors

 - Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian
unstable main contrib non-free
 - dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/c/cdpr/cdpr_2.4-1.dsc

 and also pushed it to the git repo on alioth.

Thanks again for the review, Sven.

-matt