RFS: nzbget

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "nzbget".

* Package name    : nzbget
  Version         : 0.7.0-1
  Upstream Author : Andrei Prygounkov <hugbug AT users.sourceforge.net>
* URL             : http://nzbget.sourceforge.net
* License         : GPL-2
  Section         : net

It builds these binary packages:
nzbget     - command-line based binary newsgrabber for nzb files

The package appears to be lintian clean except for
I: nzbget: spelling-error-in-binary usr/bin/nzbget begining beginning
but I think this doesn't warrant a distribution patch.

Another issue is with the license, licensecheck shows
GPL (v2 or later) (with incorrect FSF address)
for all files and I don't know if this will be a problem.

The upload would fix these bugs: 624381 (ITP)

main contrib non-free
- dget
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/n/nzbget/nzbget_0.7.0-1.dsc

I would be glad if someone uploaded or checked this package for me.

Kind regards
 Andreas Moog