Re: RFS: qca-cyrus-sasl - Cyrus SASL plugin for Qt Cryptographic Architecture

Hi,

2011/5/1 Michael Tautschnig <mt@debian.org>

> > * Package name    : qca-cyrus-sasl
> >   Version         : 2.0.0-beta3-1
> > I'm looking for a sponsor for my package "qca-cyrus-sasl".
> [...]
>

> Sorry for the massive delay until anyone got around to review your package. I
> finally did so, built, and uploaded it. The package looked pretty much ok, I'd
> only have minor requests for you to fix in future uploads:

Michael, thanks for your sponsorship.
It seems that I fixed all the things you've mentioned, so I've created
a new upload with version 2.0.0-beta3-2.
It's available on mentors.debian.net:
main contrib non-free
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/q/qca-cyrus-sasl/qca-cyrus-sasl_2.0.0-beta3-2.dsc

It'll be nice, if you could find some time to look into it.

Thanks again and my kind regards.

> - debian/copyright should be converted to DEP-5 format
>  (http://dep.debian.net/deps/dep5/). The current file is already very tidy and
>  hence a conversion should be very painless.
> - Although upstream doesn't seem to be releasing too many new versions recently,
>  a watch file would be desirable.
> - There is no need to duplicate the Section field in the binary package in
>  debian/control.

----
Best wishes and have a nice day,
Vsevolod Velichko