[OT] Re: RFS: opencpn

On Tue, May 03, 2011 at 11:15:47AM +0800, Paul Wise wrote:
> On Mon, May 2, 2011 at 10:45 PM, Peter Pentchev <roam@ringlet.net> wrote:
>
> > Hmm, it's very, very rare that I find myself disagreeing with Paul
> > Wise[0]
>
> Hmm, whats [0]?

Oops, sorry; I wasn't aiming for mysteeerious :/  Just thought I'd split
my opening paragraph to shorten a run-on sentence - and then promptly
forgot to actually paste what I'd cut above.

It was a mention of your recent comments on my -Werror usage in the
Debian Games Team - actually, yes, I'd seen the light some time before
that and I'm now back to regularly checking buildd output for warnings
instead of using -Werror anywhere except on my own system :)

G'luck,
Peter

--
Peter Pentchev	roam@ringlet.net roam@FreeBSD.org peter@packetscale.com
If you think this sentence is confusing, then change one pig.