Re: RFS: mpg321 (updated package, 3rd try)

Hi Nanakos,

On Tue, Apr 19, 2011 at 16:12, Nanakos Chrysostomos
<nanakos@wired-net.gr> wrote:
> Added '-K' option so the user can enable/disable the Basic Keys
> functionality. This also resolves the 100% CPU problem when mpg321
> is run by asterisk for music hold on.
> Also added a new algorithm when playing files randomly until interrupted. The
> advertised behavior is much better than the previous one.Thanks to Peter Selinger.

IIUIC you're also upstream author: why didn't you released a new
upstream release with those "2" (more later) patches instead of
shipping them only in the debian patches?

Also, why do you split the -K change in a different patch for each
modified files? patches can modify several files and still be a single
file, with the advantage and being the only place to look in case a
change has to be done.

Anyhow, none of this poses a problem for the upload, so I just
sponsored it: thanks for your contribution to Debian!

Regards,