RFS: rush (new package)

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor of the package "rush".

The upstream source had to be repackaged due to
an issue with GFDL-1.3. The Texinfo source has
been removed in order to get the software itself
into "main", but I had compiled manual pages already.

  Package name:      rush
  Version:           1.7+dfsg-1
  Upstream author:   Sergey Poznyakoff <gray@gnu.org.ua>
  License:           GPL-3
  Section:           shells

It builds a single binary package:
gnurush    - restricted user shell

The package is pedantically lintian clean.
The upload would fix the RFP/ITP bug: 515198

My motivation for maintaining this package is:

  The package has been requested and I take interest in
  arrangements providing minimal access for selected users,
  like select backup services or repository manipulations
  in an otherwise locked down system. The initial packaging
  applicant waived at the effort needed.

The present packaging has received a supplementary helper service.
It and its documentation has been fully tested on GNU/Linux as
well as GNU/kFreeBSD, and the differences are described. Thus a
quick creation of chrooted services with either of sctp, sftp,
rsync, git, svn, or cvs are thoroughly described.

- Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/r/rush/rush_1.7+dfsg-1.dsc

Having seen this package getting rejected twice,
for not being able to spot the licensing issue,
I would interest me to go through the procedure
once more, hopefully avoiding a further reject!

Kind regards
 Mats Erik Andersson, DM