Re: RFS: ansifilter

On Thu, Apr 21, 2011 at 3:12 PM, deepti agrawal <deeptiagrawa@gmail.com> wrote:
> I am looking for a sponsor for my package "ansifilter".

Hi,

If you're using 3.0 (quilt) source format, there has to be orig.tar.gz
(or .bz2) source tarball. In this case, you forgot to add Debian
revision in debian/changelog.

Another points:
1. debian/copyright:
- You can use new DEP5 format for copyright. See:
http://dep.debian.net/deps/dep5/
- You need to put full header text of license. See other packages for
example here.

2. debian/control:
- Standards-Version is ancient, Please update it to latest version.
- Why build-depends on gcc?
- Long description need better format.

Please fix this and re-upload package to mentors.debian.net.

--
Kartik Mistry
Debian GNU/Linux Developer