On repackaging source, caused by GFDL-1.3.

Dear all masters of the trade,

I am in a position with "gnurush" that the upstream author
has not responded within a reasonable time as to what his
future intentions are regarding texinfo source, which
mandates front-cover and back-cover to be included.
Therefore I will proceed to repackage the upstream
source, in order that I may finally resolve an RFP,
for which my packaging was already rejected by the
FTP Master. On fair grounds, I must add.

Removing the texinfo source from the source archive will
be standard enough, as will the tweaking of the build
system probably be.

However, my intention is to isolate the rebellic Texinfo
part into a separate package "gnurush-doc", that would
have to go into "non-free". Already from the beginning
did I compose manual pages for the offered binaries,
so this separation will not violate any policy on that
account.

Keeping the full upstream source in order to build a
fairly minute documentation package seems rather
waistful. Is there some alternate common practice
available? That would suggest a small tailored
repackaging in order to target this "gnurush-doc",
only containing the Texinfo document and the
supplementary files for Debian?

Best regards,
  Mats Erik Andersson, DM