RFS: sonic

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "sonic".

* Package name    : sonic
  Version         : 0.1.14-1
  Upstream Author : Bill Cox (me)
* URL             : http://dev.vinux-project.org/sonic/
* License         : LGPL v2.1
  Section         : sound

It builds these binary packages:
libsonic-dev - Header file for linking to libsonic
libsonic0  - Simple library to speed up or slow down speech
sonic      - Simple utility to speed up or slow down speech

My motivation for maintaining this package is: Better sound quality
for speeding up speech, vs other packages available in Debian,
especially for over 2X speedup, and in all cases relative to WSOLA
base algorithms.  Sonic is already the best library used in Android
for playing audio books at high speed (Astro Player, Osplay, others
soon), and is also used in several TTS engines.  My goal in creating
sonic and licensing it LGPL is to enable all tech gadgets to speak
clearly at high speed.  This is especially important for people with
vision impairments.

main contrib non-free
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/s/sonic/sonic_0.1.14-1.dsc

Kind regards