RFS: adms

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "adms".

* Package name    : adms
  Version         : 2.3.0+r29173-1
  Upstream Author : Laurent Lemaitre <Laurent_Lemaitre-R29173@email.mot.com>
* URL             :  http://mot-adms.sourceforge.net
* License         : GPL2+
  Section         : science

It builds these binary packages:
adms       - An automatic device model synthesizer for Verilog-AMS

The upload would fix these bugs: 501264

My motivation for maintaining this package is:

Qucs and modern spice use verilog ams in order to get new electronic device. Will help to modelize electronic device.
I use this soft at my work place.

I use the svn revision, because last version was released from svn, and this version close some important misconformance to
standard. Moreover, qucs only support 0.3.0

Upstream will soon (some month) use the same kind of orign tar.gz I have used.

- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/a/adms/adms_2.3.0+r29173-1.dsc

Kind regards
 bastien roucaries