RFS: adplug (orphaned package updated and adopted)

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 2.2.1+dfsg1-1
of my package "adplug".

It builds these binary packages:
adplug-utils - free AdLib sound library (utils)
libadplug-2.2.1-0 - free AdLib sound library
libadplug-dev - free AdLib sound library (development)

The upload would fix these bugs: 454268

main contrib non-free
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/a/adplug/adplug_2.2.1+dfsg1-1.dsc

Additional comments to whoever would like to review the package:

* Upstream tarball is repacked to exclude proprietary game samples in test/
* Shared library package is renamed to libadplug-2.2.1-0. That makes
lintian happy, and follows Debian Library Packaging Guide:
http://www.netfort.gr.jp/~dancer/column/libpkg-guide/libpkg-guide.html#naminglibpkg
(please correct me here, if I'm wrong)

Kind regards,
--Artem