Re: RFS: b43-fwcutter (updated package)

On Tue, Mar 15, 2011 at 02:32:47PM +0100, Fabrizio Regalli wrote:
> > I'm not an DD  so I can't sponsor this, but I have a comment
> >
> > The copyright  file has some errores, please check [1]
> >

> > [1]: http://dep.debian.net/deps/dep5/
>
> Daniel, could you please check it now?
> Thanks.

You can check the debian/copyright for DEP5 errors by using the config-edit
script from the libconfig-model-perl package as follows:

   $ config-edit -application dpkg-copyright -ui none

You have to run it from the parent folder of the debian/ directory of your
package (it reads the file 'debian/copyright' by default).

Cheers

--
perl -E'$_=q;$/= @{[@_]};and s;\S+;<inidehG ordnasselA>;eg;say~~reverse'