Re: RFS: boodler

On 09/03/11 01:48, Артём Попов wrote:
The package is in a better shape now. Dear mentors, please look at it again.

Hi Artem, it's working great now! Thanks for packaging this program, I have never seen it before and it looks really useful.

Just a few nitpicks, I don't know how important these are and you might want to ignore them. Just letting you know.

1. You already took ownership of #295525 but you should probably change the title to ITP.

2.  Build warnings about a useless dependency on libpthread.so:

dpkg-shlibdeps: warning: dependency on libpthread.so.0 could be avoided if "debian/boodler-alsa/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/boodle/cboodle_alsa.so debian/boodler-alsa/usr/lib/python2.6/dist-packages/boodle/cboodle_alsa.so" were not uselessly linked against it (they use none of its symbols).
[repeat for all plugins]

3.  Substvar warning in the build process:
dpkg-gencontrol: warning: package boodler: unused substitution variable ${python:Versions}
[repeat for all binary packages]

Hopefully a DD can pick this up now and upload it.  Anyone?  :)

Cheers,
David