RFS: pycxx (updated package)

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 6.2.0-6
of my package "pycxx".

It builds these binary packages:
python-cxx - A Set of facilities to extend Python with C++
python-cxx-dev - A Set of facilities to extend Python with C++
python3-cxx - A Set of facilities to extend Python3 with C++
python3-cxx-dev - A Set of facilities to extend Python3 with C++

The upload would fix these bugs: 611061
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/pycxx/+bug/730144

This is a minimal change upload to fix a bug currently occurring in ubuntu natty (which is in feature freeze). The lintian warning build-depends-on-python-dev-with-no-arch-any should thus be ignored (see below).
I'm not sure why I get this warning: changelog-should-mention-qa

I plan to package the new upstream 6.2.3 when it is released.
In this respect I also want ask for comments on this mail by me:
http://lists.debian.org/debian-mentors/2011/02/msg00299.html

- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/p/pycxx/pycxx_6.2.0-6.dsc

Kind regards
 Julian Taylor