Re: RFS: mail-notification (updated package)

On Wed, Mar 02, 2011 at 10:42:06AM +0100, Sven Hoexter wrote:
 > On Wed, Mar 02, 2011 at 09:25:40AM +0100, Stephen Kitt wrote:
 >
 > Hi,
Hi Sven,
 > first of all I've uploaded the package. Thanks for fixing it once again.
 > I didn't test the evolution part so I hope that works as well. (flame me later
 > if it breaks ...)
I am the maintainer of this package. Thanks for your uploading for the
package.

 > > As far as I'm aware LUI Qi is MIA (mia have been notified), but the package
 > > hasn't been QA-orphaned yet. I did contact the maintainer regarding possible
 > > co-maintainership a while ago, after Sandro Tosi suggested it (see the thread
 > > starting at http://lists.debian.org/debian-mentors/2010/05/msg00387.html).
 >
 > Please follow up with mia@ to check the current state of the process.
 > I didn't add the DMUA+Uploader flag because that should definitely not happen
 > in a NMU without an OK from the maintainer and that wouldn't be a NMU anymore.
As discussed earlier in the mailing list, currently I have no enough
time to maintain the package. So I would like to co-maintain the package
with Stephen. And I will return to maintain the package later this
month.

Regards,
Qi

--