RFS: mediadownloader (retry)

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "mediadownloader".

* Package name    : mediadownloader
  Version         : 1.5.0-1
  Upstream Author : Marco Bavagnoli lil.deimos@gmail.com
* URL             : http://mediadownloader.cz.cc
* License         : gpl3
  Section         : graphics

It builds these binary packages:
mediadownloader - Search, preview, download with Google Image and YouTube

The upload would fix these bugs: 602259

My motivation for maintaining this package is:
This application is made using Qt framework. I started developing this app in 2009 to find images easily, then added support for youTube and many other features. I don't think there is another application that handle all this at once, so I kindly ask for a sponsor and ask also to tell me what could be wrong with this package because is since last july I have uploaded an old version and in november I reached (I think) a working package. Thank you

- Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main contrib non-free - dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/m/mediadownloader/mediadownloader_1.5.0-1.dsc

Kind regards
 Marco Bavagnoli