RFS: ulatencyd - Daemon to minimize latency on a linux system using cgroups (2nd try)

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "ulatencyd".

* Package name    : ulatencyd
  Version         : 0.4.6-1
  Upstream Author : Daniel Poelzleithner <poelzi@poelzi.org>
* URL             : https://github.com/poelzi/ulatencyd
* License         : GPL-3+
  Section         : utils

It builds these binary packages:
ulatencyd  - Daemon to minimize latency on a linux system using cgroups

The upload would fix these bugs: 610495 (ITP)

My motivation for maintaining this package is: I've been using this
software for a while now, and it proved to work very well. All the
compatibility problems with Debian (mainly caused by missing Linux feature)
have been resolved directly upstream (I've been in touch with the author
for a while) and it now works with Debian's Linux packages nicely.

- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/u/ulatencyd/ulatencyd_0.4.6-1.dsc

Or on git.debian.org:
- git clone git://git.debian.org/collab-maint/ulatencyd.git

Kind regards
 Alessandro Ghedini