Re: RFS: updated package (gnustep-examples)

At Wed, 16 Feb 2011 04:04:16 +0100,
Axel Beckert wrote:
> > I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 1:1.3.0-1 of my
> > package "gnustep-examples".

> debian/copyright just mentions GPL and LGPL, not which versions.

The debian/copyright file is completely out of place, as a matter of
fact -- it is some oldish common blurb from the times Matthias Klose
has been in charge of GNUstep packages; talking about GNUstep
libraries and core programs which have little to do with
gnustep-examples in terms of licensing.

Thanks for pointing this out.

Please take a look now, I reuploaded it.  If it's not good enough, I'd
have to clarify the precise status of all examples with upstream, and
most probably ask them to make a new release rectifying the small mess
this package has become through the years.

http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/g/gnustep-examples/gnustep-examples_1.3.0-1.dsc