I am looking for a sponsor for my package "libmk4-2".
Package name : libmk4-2
Version : 18.104.22.168-1
Upstream Author : Jean-Claude Wippler <firstname.lastname@example.org>
URL : http://equi4.com/metakit/index.html
License : Expat
Section : libs
It builds these binary packages:
libmk4-2 - MetaKit embeddable database -- shared libraries
libmk4-2-dbg - debugging symbols for libmk4
libmk4-2-dev - MetaKit embeddable database -- development files
The upload would fix these bugs: 183373
My motivation for maintaining this package is:
- I have a boring bugs on akregator that is akregator use metakit embeded on it 613522.
- I have corrected and submitted a patch for fixing this bug on metakit upstream (return an exception of corrupted file)
- Plan to fix akregator
Please note I have used last version on svn as base, because upstream will not release new version for fixing these kind of bugs.
The package can be found on mentors.debian.net:
- URL: http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/l/libmk4-2
- Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main contrib non-free
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/l/libmk4-2/libmk4-2_22.214.171.124-1.dsc
I would be glad if someone uploaded this package for me.