Help with mantis package

Hi,
i have been waiting for some time to see new 1.2.x branch package of
the mantis bug tracking software in debian. I have also tried to
contact responsible maintainers (as visible on the QA page) offering
some help but probably some filter caought my email as no response had
arrived.

During last week i was trying to prepare package of the latest release
(currently 1.2.4) on my own and finally today it seems to be working.
I have briefly tested clean install and upgrade from the 1.1.8 version
(with mysql DB) on my project and it looks working.

I am completely noob to the debian packaging and development so i do
not suppose it is ready for general use (i am sure i missed several
important items) but i would like to offer my patch of tha package
directory to someone who knows how to do it in a right way or even try
to finish packaging.

My goal is to see latest mantis in debian testing.

As i had a bad luck sending an email to maintainers previously i would
like to ask someone for help what should be my next step.

Thanks for advices.

Regards,
 Michal Navratil