RFS: hiredis - Minimalistic C client library for Redis

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "hiredis".

* Package name    : hiredis
  Version         : 0.9.2-1
  Upstream Author : Salvatore Sanfilippo <antirez@gmail.com>
* URL             : https://github.com/antirez/hiredis
* License         : BSD-3-Clause
  Section         : libs

It builds these binary packages:
libhiredis0-dev - Minimalistic C client library for Redis (development files)
libhiredis0 - Minimalistic C client library for Redis

The upload would fix these bugs: 612601 (ITP)

My motivation for maintaining this package is: There is no C library
for interacting with the Redis database in the Debian repository (only Perl,
PHP, Erlang and Python AFAIK). It is also the official C client library
for Redis (it is written by Redis' authors) and I think it is a good
candidate to enter the Debian repository.

- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/h/hiredis/hiredis_0.9.2-1.dsc

And on git.debian.org:
- gbp-clone git://git.debian.org/collab-maint/hiredis.git

Kind regards
 Alessandro Ghedini

--
perl -E'$_=q;$/= @{[@_]};and s;\S+;<inidehG ordnasselA>;eg;say~~reverse'