Re: RFS: openteacher

On Sat, Feb 19, 2011 at 2:31 PM, Joachim Wiedorn�<ad_debian@joonet.de>�wrote:
Arvind S Raj <sraj.arvind@gmail.com> wrote on 2011-02-19 09:59:

> Okay. Added python-qt4-dev to build-depends. A query at this point-would
> ${python:Depends} work for build-depends as well? Is it recommended to use
> it instead?

IMHO it cannot work as build-depends, because the build dependencies will
be tested at first step of packaging without any substitution.

Good to know! I've made the changes requested-added python-qt4-dev to build-depends and the manpages file and the section field in openteacher.1 has been updated. Do take a look and let me know any more changes that can be made-will be more than willing to.

--�
Arvind S Raj