Re: RFS: openteacher

On Sun, Feb 06, 2011 at 04:11:28PM +0530, Arvind S Raj wrote:

> Small communication issue with regard to approval of my application-I didn't
> not get a notification that I have been made a member of collab-maint.

I think there is no specific approval.  You just have commit permissions -
so everything should be fine.

> Just
> uploaded the debian packaging to
> http://bzr.debian.org/scm/loggerhead/collab-maint/openteacher/files. Please
> do review and suggest any changes required.

Uhmm, bzr. :-(
Well, I do not want to force you to any specific VCS but I speak only SVN or
Git (and I do not really want to learn something new, sorry).  However, to
get this finished at some point in time please write me the line of code I
need to check out.

Kind regards

    Andreas.

--