Re: Re: installing an end user editable file

Thanks very much Lars,

That's massively helpful, it clarifies a lot of stuff, I reckon I
should be able to get this package working properly now, phew! - I
knew making your first Debian package had a reputation for taking a
few attempts, but I wasn't quite ready for this!

Regards.

Jim.