this file is neither present in our repository yet nor did you upload it

Hi,

Version 1.47-1 was sponsored, but I was asked to backport a fix to it (which I did with "dch -v 1.47-2" and "quilt new ..." etc. commands), but after I do dupload I get the error mail below and I don't know how I should fix it.

---------------------------------
Subject: Upload of 'cppcheck' failed (file error)

I am sorry to tell you that your upload to mentors.debian.net failed.
While checking the files that you uploaded we found an error:

Your .dsc file (cppcheck_1.47-2.dsc) mentions a file named
'cppcheck_1.47.orig.tar.gz' which is part of the source package. But this
file is neither present in our repository yet nor did you upload it. Please
make sure your upload contains this file next time and try again.

Your upload has been removed from the incoming directory. Please fix the
error in your package and re-upload your package. If you suspect that your
package is correct but mentors.debian.net did anything wrong please reply
to this message and tell us.

The mentors.debian.net team

#Import run: 2011-02-14T22:22:28.444586

--