Re: RFS: poedit (updated package)

Am Sonntag, den 13.02.2011, 18:29 +0000 schrieb Pedro Ribeiro:
> Hi all,
>
> Any progress with this package ?
>
> Should i make more changes ?

Hi Pedro,

you've got a wrong bug number in your changelog. For closing the ITA
bug, you want #543856. Moreover, it would be great if you could add a
debian/watch file.

With regard to using quilt, you might want to remove the
Build-Dependency on quilt, since you're using the source format 3.0. You
need to remove the patch/unpatch logic in debian/rules for that, too.
See <http://wiki.debian.org/Projects/DebSrc3.0> for more information.

It would be nice to have a short description of the patch, see
<http://lintian.debian.org/tags/quilt-patch-missing-description.html>
and
<http://dep.debian.net/deps/dep3/>

The last nitpick would be that you're using an unnecessary lintian
override, so please remove it.

Other than that, I would be happy to sponsor that package for you. Feel
free to ping me directly when your package is ready.

Regards,
Tobias

--
Tobias Quathamer | If God had really intended men to fly,
Hamburg, Germany | he'd make it easier to get to the airport.